Apply to the University of Szeged for the Business Administration and Management bachelor’s programme and become an economist!
The programme is developed for international students who wish to pursue extended studies in international business trends and entrepreneurship.
The degree is accredited and recognized by the European Union and its Member States.
Scope of the Programme
- To develop young men and women into professional managers to manage all sectors of the organized economic activity.
- To equip the youngsters with conceptual and interpersonal skills and social purpose for managerial decision-making and its execution in real situations.
- To develop and encourage the entrepreneurial capabilities of the young generation to make them effective change agents.
- To meet the demand for trained and professional people in the country at the top level management of business and industrial organizations in the light of the new economic and industrial policy of the country.
- To provide a sound theoretical basis for the students future career, as well as combining theoretical knowledge with hands-on practice.
||Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
Contact for admission purpose
Dr. Ildikó Pusztai-Varga
Director of International Affairs