Economics and Management of Global Value Chains: Regional Clusters, Local Networks and Entrepreneurship
The workshop is open for all PhD students from Central European doctoral schools, working within the fields of economics and business administration. It offers specific training and provides an opportunity for interaction amongst senior and young researchers. We invite papers, which aim to provide better understanding of dynamics of global value chains, impact of local networks and regional clusters on economic development, financial, management and marketing challenges of businesses.
We welcome papers particularly (but not exclusively) from the following themes:
- economic integration and global value chains
- impact of regional clusters on economic development
- agglomeration economies and knowledge spillovers
- territorial competitiveness and place-based development policies
- dynamics of innovation networks
- changing role of universities
- management of global value chains
- management and marketing strategies of businesses
- innovation strategies of enterprises
- SMEs and local entrepreneurship
- global chains and local human resource development
- organizational development
- financing value chains
- Registration and submission of abstracts: 10th March, 2016.
- Submission of full papers: 4th April, 2016.
Program Call for Papers Manuscript GuidelinesRegistration Venue